• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 Day Pouch Test anyone?

Glorfindel

Six Month Post Op
Hi guys!

It's been a little while since I last posted here - so first and foremost - hi and I barely recognize anyone! :O

I had my surgery 6th November 2009 and have now got to the point where I am SO very close to target. So close! I'm now ten stone and would like to shed another stone and a half ideally, but would settle for another stone if my body fights me ;). I'm only 5'2 and have lost about 9 stoneish from surgery, and four before surgery and it seems like my body is now in a rut of wanting to stay between 9 stone 12 and 10 stone 2.

I almost feel like so close to goal and I cannot believe it, therefore I'm sort of...sabotaging myself? It sounds crazy, I know!

I've decided to see about a little 'pouch reset' with the five day pouch test in order to get back to basics. I've done it once before and it works well for me setting me back on track and breaking some carb habits, but I wondered if others would be interested in giving it a go at the same time? I'd like to start Monday of next week and obviously do it right through to the Friday.

Google it if you're not sure what it is - but basically days 1 and 2 are liquids, day 3 is soft protein, day 4 somewhere inbetween and day five is tough protein. You need to be at least six months out.

So, anyone up for giving it a go at the same time? :)

I've done it before so wish you well with it xx

Back