• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 day pouch test

soni.03

Hello everyone. Hipe everyone is doing well with their weightloss

Well i have abit of a problem, i had my gastric bypass just over 10 months ago and since then i have lost 132lbs/60kg/9.4st which i am extremly happy about

But from the last month i havnt got the tight feelin anymore which is to be expected. I feel much more hungry and i am beginin to snack more which is really bad. I havnt lost anything since last month but thankfuly i havnt gained either

I know if we are strugling with eeight loss we can do the 5 day pouch test

If anyone who has done it or knows about it. Could give me an example what todo or wht i should be eating during the pouch test :)

I was thinking of doing this too, so would be grateful for any advice, I am 6.5 months post op. (sorry for jumping on your bandwagon Hun)
Xxx

Well my hosp don't recommend it but dont see why not think others have tried it on here. xx nice to hear from ya xx you are doing very well indeed x

I have half done it before. I did one day of liquids and 4 days of clean protein.

It did help being back restriction and break carb addiction for a while.

And then my birthday came....oops lol

Back