• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 day pouch test

Loooy72

Hi

I have just returned from holiday in Cyprus where my band and i fell out!!

My provider says the band gets tighter in the heat and suffers from the flight too, but what ever it was caused everything except fluids and well chewed crisps to stick! Big time, i mean everything got stuck and then eventually got stuck and caused a lot of pain.

In the end i gave up and stuck to soup, crisps and wine!! Oh and i still managed to put on 2lb?????????

So my provider has suggested fluids for a few days and i was wondering if the 5 day pouch test would be a useful tool to get me back on track (ie away from the crisps) and wondered if anyone else had done it??

Thanks

Claire

Hi

I have just returned from holiday in Cyprus where my band and i fell out!!

My provider says the band gets tighter in the heat and suffers from the flight too, but what ever it was caused everything except fluids and well chewed crisps to stick! Big time, i mean everything got stuck and then eventually got stuck and caused a lot of pain.

In the end i gave up and stuck to soup, crisps and wine!! Oh and i still managed to put on 2lb?????????

So my provider has suggested fluids for a few days and i was wondering if the 5 day pouch test would be a useful tool to get me back on track (ie away from the crisps) and wondered if anyone else had done it??

Thanks

Claire
so sorry youve had a bad time Looy :( I dont even know what the 5 day pouch test is so would be interested to hear views x

I thought that 5day pouch test was for a bypassers pouch. But I could be wrong. xx

Its not just for bypassers it can be used for any type of surgery. The point of it is to go back to basics, cut out the snacks, limit carbs and concentrate on proteins.

Give it a try! Heres a link to the plan if anyones interested:

Surgical Weight Loss 5 Day Pouch Test

I have done it as have a number of my bander friends

Ouh that's good to know, thanks Mazza :)

That's good to know, thanks mazza x

Back