• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 days into liver diet and ive had a take away wwwwhhhhhhyyyy!!!!

sammyc

im 5 days into my liver diet my opp is in three weeks ive been so good for 5 days but tonight i had a chicken kabab and now i feel so so so bad
why did i do it ?????
now im crying i know i have 20 days to make it up but i feel like ive let myself down so badly and it wasnt even NICE !!!!!!!!!:(:cry:

I know it's hard but just try and get yourself into gear from now. You've had a slip up and feel terrible so I'm sure you don't want that feeling again! It's only 20 days out of your whole life.... You can do it and the extra weight loss will give you a real boost.
It's so important to stick to it now to minimize any risks during the operation.
Good luck xxx

It never tastes good when it is eaten with guilt sauce = still 20 days is not too late so good luck and keep it up you are worth it

'It is often from mistakes we learn the most' - it's done, accept it and move on, tomorrow is a new day and you have 20 days to now prove to yourself you mean business! You can do it, good job you had your blip at the beginning you can use these horrible sad feelings to remind that gremlin on your shoulder why you are not going to beak it again! Good Luck xx

Everyone makes mistakes hun and at least you have 20 days to make up for it! Time to move on and focus on making sure you get that op - you can do it x

It's tomorrow that counts hun... Put it behind you and go forward... It's very hard but stick with it hun... This time next year it'll all be worth it.
I wish you well hun
Take care
Andy xx

why did i do it ?????

Because you're a plonker, also because you're human and us humans mess things up.

Three weeks is a long time to employ self control especially when its the lack of self control that made you the size you are now. Forget it its done, you cannot do anything about what you threw down your neck yesterday, but you can decide what you eat today.

Ask yourself are you serious about this operation? if you are then follow the rules, if not move out of the way and let someone else have your chance. Up to you at the end of the day. Good luck with it

think feel that last message was a little nasty !!!!
i know i should not have done it but i am very very serious about this opp
i have had alot to deal with this mounth my boyfriend and father of my 2 year old left me for another women 3 weeks ago and the day after a got my opp date so ill trying to deal with a lot of upset i know i should not have cheated last night but today it anouther day and i have 3 weeks now to make up for it

if it will help you feel better I can honestly say that while on my pre op diet I had 5 mince pies and 1 of them had whipped cream on it this was on xmas day and I still had my op so 1 days slip is not that bad like you I had more than 2 weeks of the diet.

Sammy fact of the matter is you messed up but you no whst a lot of us do dont beat your self up to much but do learn from it I had my op 14 th dec 2 days befor my op I cracked and had a chicken salad from maccy ds they still operated and I still. Had lost a stone on the pre diet just move on and try your very hardest to keep to it from now on its so worth it very best of luck to you sammy xx

Hey hun

Don't beat yourself up it was a tiny slip up!

You know made the slip up just soldier on from it and Mark it as a learning curve.

Remember
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery and the present is a gift :)

Good luck Hun you will be fine just stay positive and focus.

As for you boyfriend it's his loss cos he will be kicking himself soon you will be a whole new woman.

Tc
Jojo xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

i have had a lot to deal with this month my boyfriend and father of my 2 year old left me for another women 3 weeks ago and the day after a got my opp date so ill trying to deal with a lot of upset i know i should not have cheated last night but today it anouther day and i have 3 weeks now to make up for it

Wow...what an absolute T****R :mad::mad:....No wonder you let it go for a day....Best thing to do?? Get yourself the Operation,carry on with your life as best you can,And someday someone will pop along and treat you a bit better than this loser....Sorry if it offends
Take Care

Andy xx

thanks andy that really means alot!!!!!!
gonna do this for me and my little girl and in a years time gonna say to him she this is what you lost lol xxxx he will be the bigest loser not me lol xxx

sammy you never know you may end up slimmer than the woman he ran off with then you could "say you turned me down for that"

after ten years together dont think it was the fat so much im only 30 she is 50 lol must have so money in the bank of something lol
i really dont care now this year is about me !!!!
im gonna be slim and healthy by xmas and my little girl will get a real mum !!!!

i have had alot to deal with this mounth my boyfriend and father of my 2 year old left me for another women 3 weeks ago and the day after a got my opp date so ill trying to deal with a lot of upset i know i should not have cheated last night but today it anouther day and i have 3 weeks now to make up for it

You know what sammyc? We're all human. Yes, even Karlos. We make mistakes. We mess up. We screw up. Thing is, not to beat yourself up over it or give up in despair; you have (as far as I am aware) plenty of time to put things behind you and make things right before your op. I am willing to lay money that you're not the first nor will you be the last person to cheat on the pre-op. It's well known to be the hardest stage; you have a full sized stomach, full sized appetite, and a mini sized diet to eat. And what's worse, you move on from the pre op to a full fast for x number of hours before your op. But at least you know, that unlike Lighter Life and those other ridiculously low calorie diets, once you move on from it you won't put on all the weight you lost on it. Chalk it up to your enviably human disposition, the ratbag of a partner who left you, and the weather, whatever you like, turn your face to the sun, and move onwards! :)

you know what honey? the best revenge is to live a happy life, thats so true, good luck :) xxx

I agree with all the above. Pick yourself up and prove the doubters wrong. I personally don't take Karlos' message as nasty, some of us need telling how it is! Don't take it to heart, look on it as advice and support xx

@ Sammy, where are u having your bypass done???? I am local to you, if u need to meet for a coffee or want a shoulder to lean on I don't mind, wishing u all the best - Julie xx

Whats done is done. Karlos is a very frank no nonsense straight to the point fella and always speaks his mind wether it pleases or offends. Shame we dont have a few politicians like him. Sorry to hear youve had a bad time lately sammy and i hope things pick up for you.

Back