• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

50lbs gone!!

Ruthiep

I know it doesn't sound much when people out there have over 100lbs to lose, but I really only want to lose another stone or so, 10lbs will bring me to my goal of 140lbs, and I'm not yet five months out, so I think I'm doing quite well to have lost 50lbs already! I weigh 10st 10 as of this morning and my amazing new scales are 100% accurate. (Withing wirelessly connected scales that send my data to my computer where it's charted as a graph; present from my kids..love it love it!..couldn't have been a better pressie for me right now!)

yay!! congratulations Ruthie, amazing!! :) xxx

Heh my target might change once I reach it LOL. Let's see what I look like at 10st 0.

Wow 50lbs is great - well done, you look lovely xx

Congrats Ruthie! Fancy saying 50 lbs doesn't sound like much - have loads to lose myself and will be thrilled when I hit 50lbs lost. You've really achieved a milestone :)

fantastic ruthie 50Ibs is an amazing loss, i like yves have a lot to loose but i will also be made up when i reach it.
nearly at your goal fab. xxxx

Well done Ruthie.. you must be thrilled xx

weight losss non the less

will be thrilled when I hit 50lbs . You've really achieved a milestone :)[/QUOTE]

yves you have lost 4 stone which is 56Ibs. xxxx:D:D

Well done & congratulations. You've done amazing.

Well done Ruthie!!! That's brilliant :) xxx

Amazing news! And being so close to goal yay!x

Well done Ruthie - you are doing great - saw the pic of you at the wedding, you look fab u lous - i was wondering how you were doing - so well done xx

Fab news, Ruthie! I know for you at your lower starting weight and your petite build, you have probably worked as hard at losing those 50 lbs as I will have to work to reach 100 lbs down.

Soz there is no "50 lbs half century badge" :-(

However, there is "Six months post op" (which is not far away for you, Ruthie -- 15 May !!!),

and "WLS Target" badge
and "WLS Maintainer" badge

Both of which you will be entitled to very soon. :)

Best wishes,
Sharon

Last edited:
Back