• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

50lbs gone . . .

top_kat

:woohoo:

Thursday is my weigh in day and I'm 9 weeks post op today, but hit my mini target of 50lbs down . . .cannot believe I've lost over 3 1/2 stone in that space of time. Still do not have restriction from my band, and only have 6mls in my 14 ml band, but strictly watching what I eat, calorie wise, portion size and in the way of actual food . . .

I see NSV's happening regularly . . .still trying to lose the mindset that "i've lost X but wish it was Y" and what I achieve never quite not being enough . . .but thats my head challenge!

my Xmas challenge target is to have lost 56lb by Xmas so will be gutted if I don't reach that lol but well on target and going well . . .I still have an awful long way to go . .

3-4 times a week Im in the gym, which I'm loving and tuesday we walked the dogs over the hills, only a couple of months ago it almost killed me walking up and down and I was so out of breath, this time, I flew around and it was only at the very last steep part which I felt it, but then nothing like before . . .

Well chuffed :)

wow well done very impressive loss x

Congratulations, that's fantastic!!! xxx

:wow: thats a great achievment well done you. xxxx :D

Well chuffed for you too. Fantastic loss x

U have done amazingly well chick am so so pleased for u!!

And u will get ur Xmas target I no u will x

Lisa x x

Woo fantastic. Well done. You are doing brilliantly :) x

Thanks everyone ~ it is much appreciated . . .and as no-one irl apart from my Aunt and my young son who know about my band, its nice to be able to "celebrate" these things with people who know and who get it :) it can be quite a lonely journey at times when there's no-one to share the ups and downs with!

Wow top Kat that's amazing well done x

wow well done!! congrats :) x

Thanks everyone . ..Im really pleased with how its going . . .and I lost another 4lb this week so am only 2lb from my Xmas target of 4 stone loss . . .I sometimes wish my band were giving me a bit more restriction and sometimes its hard to lean on pure will power . . .but Im pleased with how its going and loving going to the gym. Really feeling a difference in the weight loss itself tho this week :)

Back