• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Push to get a bit more off

rosejohnson

Home from the USA :-(
I am stuck at 10st 1 and very happy with that, but for some reason I would really like to get under the 10st mark. just to see the scales say 9st 13 would make my day!

So I have decided to try and lose 3lb. I know it's not much and it should be easy after a bypass but it's really not for me at the minute!

I am obviously going to cut down on the snacks and crisps that I have been sneaking back in, and maybe try some exercise. Gonna get the wii fit out tonight after work.

And I am not going to weigh until next Monday, that will be the biggest challenge!

Rx

Good luck :)

It's you being in control now that makes this great to read!

goodluck hun xxx

good luck!

.x.

good luck with it Rose. I can't ever remember being under 10st...come to thing of it I'd be overjoyed to get under 14st atm as I've not been there since my late teens :rolleyes:

good luck hun!!! the lowest ive ever weighed was 9st 12 haha so near ten but i didnt care it still started with 9st etc........ id love love to be that again, but saying that im not sure if id look ill now getting that low xx

Good luck Rose!

Rose good luck i'd be interested to hear how you manage it. I've lost 9 stone which is fantastic but i'd like to see my scales take me to 10 stone 12 or 13lb which requires a further loss of 6lbs which seems to be getting harder to achieve at nearly a year post op so let me know how it goes x

It definitely gets harder! I remember when I could drop 5lb in a week!

I am hungry all the time now, so it's bloody hard!

Good luck duck x

Back