• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

50lbs gone . . .

Hopefully you will . . .altho I see here that weight losses between band and bypass/sleeve are very different in the way they go and happen . . .fingers crossed :)

top_kat said:
Thanks everyone . ..Im really pleased with how its going . . .and I lost another 4lb this week so am only 2lb from my Xmas target of 4 stone loss . . .I sometimes wish my band were giving me a bit more restriction and sometimes its hard to lean on pure will power . . .but Im pleased with how its going and loving going to the gym. Really feeling a difference in the weight loss itself tho this week :)

Well done Top Kat are you still on target you have done so well hope I can achieve that kind of loss ;)

Hi Sue,

I've beaten my Christmas target, with a 4 stone loss which I reached on my weekly weigh in on November 8th. So I've now increased it and aiming to lose another stone by the Xmas challenge. I've another 7lbs to go to reach that target so I may have to find another target LOL

But am really pleased . . .am at week 13 and have lost 63lbs, I've lost about 25 inches in total, 4 dress sizes and 1 shoe size :D

Am having another fill next week tho, because I don't have restriction in terms of portion sizes or foods, I can feel the band is there and if I eat too quickly I feel it being there, but there isn't a restriction which limits what quantity I can eat. Am hoping a little fill may help me with that and wanted it in place ahead of Xmas because being at home I know its going to be hard.

Hi hune u r doing sooo well you must be really pleased with yourself! I Think u will male your target know how u feel i Have only told hubby son and best mate. So very few people know too.

Top Kat ;)
that's just amazing I'm starting my pre op diet tomorrow and have op in 2 weeks just hope the band works as well for me as it has for you .. You are now my mascot lol
Xx

Back