• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5th may

EwyGM

Hi guys, I found out last week that I am having my op on Saturday at kings college hospital by Dr. Ameet Patel. I was wondering if anyone else here is having it on the same day as I was told there would be around 5 of us.

Would be nice to chat before we meet on the table.

-Ewy :)

Yay congratulations xxx

from me phone :D

Good luck x

Good Luck, hope everything goes well for you xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

Lucky you, I'll be hosting a birthday party for 43 kids that day :faint2:
Hope everything goes well for you.
Em xxxxx

Woohoo! Exciting times! Good luck xxx

Yes meeee! :) I'm one of those 5,I only got told last week as well,I've been told to get there for 7:30am xx

Thanks girls :) xx

Hi Tracy, I only found out last Tuesday that it was going to be on the 5th was a big shock that it was going to be that soon, i thought it wouldn't at least be until aug or sept.
Yeah i've been told to get there for 7:30 too. I'm going to have to get up at about half 4 to get there for that time!

Have you gotten all your supplies for the liquid diet yet? I'm getting mine of Friday, as well as some mags to read on the day.
Also need to start thinking about what to pack to take hospital with me.
xx

Hiya,half 4?wow do u live far from kings then? Ill be getting up at about 5ish but doubt ill sleep anyways as I'm so scared. I only found out on thursday the op date,they said it was a cancelation,when was u added to the list?I've only been on the list since 2nd feb so was very shocked when I received the call. No haven't been for my liquid shop yet I'm going tomorrow,I've packed my bag tho don't have much in there I'm taking my phone,charger,dressing gown,fluffy socks lol,underwear,breath freshner and mags etc..when was ur pre assessment?I had mine on saturday xx

I live in Woolwich, I doubt i'll be sleeping too lol i'll be too excited. I was put on the list May 24th last year, you're so lucky you haven't had to wait that long.

My pre-op assessment was last Tuesday that's when the nurse told me my date. Did you meet Beth?

xx

Good luck and very best wishes to you lucky May fifthers. Will be thinking about you and wishing you all the best on your big day. Believe me you will be SO glad that you had your op when you see the dramatic changes to your life that it will bring :D

i live in eltham so not that far from you :) i am very lucky they offered it to me! yeah ive met beth on a number of times shes lovely,oh i wonder who the other 3 people are,did they mention the one incision thing to you?xx

Yeah she mentioned the single incision thing to me, quite excited to see which one i get. When i saw Beth after my pre-op she said they were all sort of around my age and i think theyr'e all girls. We'll find out soon enough!

I can't quite believe it's actually happening on Saturday, especally after waiting so long too!
xx

im secretly hoping i get the single incision one but i made out i wasnt bothered coz i was just so grateful to be getting it done!! how old r u if u dont mind me asking?xx

I'm 27,oh god hope I'm not the oldest there I thought I was quite young lol xx

Never know, everyone there might me more your age than mine.

Not long to wait now. I'll see you on Saturday
xx

see you saturday :) did u recieve a automated txt message from kins this morning,mine said im due to be admitted at 7am but i got told 7:30am ?? anyways im getting there for 7 as i cant get through on the phone to them and its best to be early then late xx

I didn't get a text but I received another admissions letter but this one said I needed to be there at 7. I'm going to get there for 7 just in case.

Back