• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5wks in and 46lb down :-D

Just thought I'd put up a before before and now pics! If I can that is!!! lol

Attachments

• Me and Sis.jpg
    Me and Sis.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 336
  • Me and the BF.jpg
    Me and the BF.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 290
  • n527348582_678462_898.jpg
    n527348582_678462_898.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 319
  • 4wks out.jpg
    4wks out.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 304
  • 279634_10150229322473583_527348582_7436187_1320667_o.jpg
    279634_10150229322473583_527348582_7436187_1320667_o.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 310
Fantastic weight loss. Does that include your pre-op too? Surely not all since your op! You're doing brill. !!!

WOW!!!!! That's amazing you look so much younger, hope I do aswel as you xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I lost a stone on the pre op. 2 and a hlf stone since op!
Thanks hun :-D

WOW!!!!! That's amazing you look so much younger, hope I do aswel as you xx

A few people have said that! Maybe I'll start getting asked for ID again! Not that I buy cigs or alcohol lol I can handle looking younger! lol

You better start carrying the I.d..... I just can't wait for mine now it feels ages away but it next week lol.

How have you found post op eating xx

You better start carrying the I.d..... I just can't wait for mine now it feels ages away but it next week lol.

How have you found post op eating xx

Oooo not long now hun!

I've struggled a bit eating tbh. Liquid stage was fine although didn't want to eat at all really! Pureed stage was ok, just a pain as I missed chewing food and have just moved onto the soft food stage but hardly anything is agreeing with me so still sticking with mainly pureed/very mushy food! Have dumped a few times which is horrible BUT it is so worth it and I don't regret it for a second!

I was a size 24 top, 26 bottom on day of op. I am now into a size 18/20 top and 22 bottom (but they getting loose now!)

It is hard but the alternative is harder!

Well done chick your doing well x

Thats fantastic weight loss. It just brings it home to me when I see what loosers can loose in a month compared to what I lost in the month of June and this was me trying to loose weight on my weight loss challenge at the chiropractors - 4lbs - 4 measley pounds. And I was at the pictures last night (Bridesmaids - You have to go and see it, its hilarious) and ate popcorn then I came home and had a glass of wine and some nuts and only my op is so near I probably would have had a fry this morning and a chinese this evening and that would have been my months work undone. 2 1/2 stone in a month compared to my 4lbs - no contest. Well done.:0clapper:

Thats fantastic weight loss. It just brings it home to me when I see what loosers can loose in a month compared to what I lost in the month of June and this was me trying to loose weight on my weight loss challenge at the chiropractors - 4lbs - 4 measley pounds. And I was at the pictures last night (Bridesmaids - You have to go and see it, its hilarious) and ate popcorn then I came home and had a glass of wine and some nuts and only my op is so near I probably would have had a fry this morning and a chinese this evening and that would have been my months work undone. 2 1/2 stone in a month compared to my 4lbs - no contest. Well done.:0clapper:

I'm sure you'll do just as well, it quite easy when you CAN'T eat or dont even want to! I'm averaging about 500 cals a day just because I'm finding it hard to eat. Plus going to the gym and helping a friend move house yday should help with this weeks weight loss!

I'm sure you'll do great hun xx

AngelEyezHoney said:
Oooo not long now hun!

I've struggled a bit eating tbh. Liquid stage was fine although didn't want to eat at all really! Pureed stage was ok, just a pain as I missed chewing food and have just moved onto the soft food stage but hardly anything is agreeing with me so still sticking with mainly pureed/very mushy food! Have dumped a few times which is horrible BUT it is so worth it and I don't regret it for a second!

I was a size 24 top, 26 bottom on day of op. I am now into a size 18/20 top and 22 bottom (but they getting loose now!)

It is hard but the alternative is harder!

For me it's the size of clothes not the stones that hits it home for me. The size drop is amazing.

It will be worth it every step to think of the new us, I wanna staet living propley am 23 and have been overweight for at least 13 years n wanna just b normal n live life to the full with my boyfriend of 5years.

And this is the thing to do it, a lady at work had on in Jan and now she eats everything she could before with out probs with it getting stuck, much smaller but she said after a good few months u forget the early stages

Hope it all settles asap xxx

For me it's the size of clothes not the stones that hits it home for me. The size drop is amazing.

It will be worth it every step to think of the new us, I wanna staet living propley am 23 and have been overweight for at least 13 years n wanna just b normal n live life to the full with my boyfriend of 5years.

And this is the thing to do it, a lady at work had on in Jan and now she eats everything she could before with out probs with it getting stuck, much smaller but she said after a good few months u forget the early stages

Hope it all settles asap xxx

I'm only 25 (altho feel alot older sometimes!) and understand exactly how you feel. We are very lucky to be able to have it done at this age. I know people that have spent 30 odd yrs suffering. I'm so grateful to my doc and the surgeons for doing this for me.

I know, am paying for mine but it's gonna be the best 11450 iv ever spent xx

I know, am paying for mine but it's gonna be the best 11450 iv ever spent xx

Sheesh. That's alot of money! I don't have anywhere near that amount!!!

That's a £&@:load of money ? God, my band is costing £3,900 and I think that's loads.

:All I can say is...thank everything for the NHS or I'd probably have died a heffer!!! lmao

AngelEyezHoney said:
:All I can say is...thank everything for the NHS or I'd probably have died a heffer!!! lmao

My gp was great but the hospital nurses and surgeon were horrible, actually evil and I came out and cried to my boyfriend. The next day I after being up all night I spoke with my mam and being how great she is she spoke to my dad and they are amazinly lending me the money to which il pay them back each month. I couldn't wait 4 years n be told a no.

The new hospital is amazing thou the nurses I saw on Friday were just like me full of life n laughter it was like a whole new word.

Only thing is they never told me at my pre op about kissing anymore weight which I felt strange about xx

My gp was great but the hospital nurses and surgeon were horrible, actually evil and I came out and cried to my boyfriend. The next day I after being up all night I spoke with my mam and being how great she is she spoke to my dad and they are amazinly lending me the money to which il pay them back each month. I couldn't wait 4 years n be told a no.

The new hospital is amazing thou the nurses I saw on Friday were just like me full of life n laughter it was like a whole new word.

Only thing is they never told me at my pre op about kissing anymore weight which I felt strange about xx

You're very lucky. My mum is severely ill and on incap benefit and my dad...well, let's just say if he fell off London Bridge I wouldn't bat an eyelid lol

I take it you meant losing weight! iPhone's autocorrect is a pain in the butt aint it! lol

Back