• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5wks in and 46lb down :-D

Yea I didn't mean kissing lol.... Don't get me started on auto correct i hate it.

I wouldn't have been able to do it without them they are great.
Hope ya mums ok.

It's just strange they didn't say anything xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Maybe they're impressed with how you've done. If you are really concerned give them a call hun xx

[We are very lucky to be able to have it done at this age. I know people that have spent 30 odd yrs suffering. I'm so grateful to my doc and the surgeons for doing this for me./QUOTE]

I think it is great you youngsters are having it done, yes I feel like I have wasted the last 25 years. I think it would have made the world of difference to my life if I had done it years ago.

You are doing fabulous Darling! And although in terms of BMI the figures are not huge, the pictures and sizes tell a different story. It does show BMI is not the be all & end all of weight loss.

Bmi don't get me started on that, it says I have to be thinner then a stick, there wud be nothing on me. My gp said that I shudnt be the size on that bmi chart as it wud be good for me, which is strange but good xx

[We are very lucky to be able to have it done at this age. I know people that have spent 30 odd yrs suffering. I'm so grateful to my doc and the surgeons for doing this for me./QUOTE]

I think it is great you youngsters are having it done, yes I feel like I have wasted the last 25 years. I think it would have made the world of difference to my life if I had done it years ago.

You are doing fabulous Darling! And although in terms of BMI the figures are not huge, the pictures and sizes tell a different story. It does show BMI is not the be all & end all of weight loss.

Thanks hun :)
Not long til yours now and you'll forget all about the past however many years and look forward to the future ones :D

Thats a brilliant loss hon, and you can tell now how much you have lost you look wonderful. xx

Brilliant weight loss!! Well done, you can really see it in the pictures X

Thank yoo all xxx

Thanks hun. Feel good too! I'm sure you'll be just as happy as I am

You have done so well, congratulations, Karen x

Wow, you're looking good!!

Re: BMI- my group education session as taken by the team dietician. She said to ignore BMI totally, many people don't stand a chance of getting way down into the 'acceptable' figures and are still really healthy.

Looking good, and i'm sure the control element gives you a massive boost! I wish you well with your continued weight loss :)

Poor Cristina (angeleyeshoney) is in hospital with kidney stones, hope she is better soon xxx

Hope u feel better really soon well done on the weight loss so far u look great :)

Sending her huge get well hugs x

Poor Cristina (angeleyeshoney) is in hospital with kidney stones, hope she is better soon xxx

Thanks hun, keeping me in again tonight. Bored of staring at bloomin hospital wards. Still 3days of morphine is making it slightly better ;-) Was due to be home today but BP and HR all over the place and not managed to keep any food or drink down so another night here it is but hopefully home tomoro!

Hope u feel better really soon well done on the weight loss so far u look great :)

Thanks hun, one good thing about being ill is I've not eaten hardly at all since monday so this should be a gd wk for weight loss ;-) gotta look on the bright side hey?!

Sending her huge get well hugs x

Thank you x

Back