• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5wks in and 46lb down :-D

Your doing brilliantly with your weight loss hon, I am glad your feeling better and back home now xxx

Glad you are home and feeling well,and looking so good in your pics.Yes some people like me aged 56 have been overweight for many years especially after having babies!So Im glad you youngsters are lucky to have surgery now.Who is the good looking guy in your avatar,very nice smile!Maz x

You look great hun, hope you are getting better after them nasty stones. Big Hugs x

Glad you are home and feeling well,and looking so good in your pics.Yes some people like me aged 56 have been overweight for many years especially after having babies!So Im glad you youngsters are lucky to have surgery now.Who is the good looking guy in your avatar,very nice smile!Maz x

Thanks hun. That my bf, Q. Yh he has the biggest, cheesiest grin lol

You look great hun, hope you are getting better after them nasty stones. Big Hugs x

Thanks alot, I was feeling slightly better until my sis started stressing me out :mad:

Glad ur home n on the mend Hun x

Well done you have been doing great I will be watching your journey. Hope your feeling better after the stones?I have my gastric bypass 24 august. Your an inspiration. As for sisters they can stress us out hey? I have 4 so I know what they can be like. Keep in touch lv kaz x

you look amazing well done babe x x

Back