• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 days!

kalkatt

Hi all, I'm due to have my Band fitted in 6 days now, so am on the pre op diet, I have got to say I used to like yoghurt, now I'm starting to look like one! X

kalkatt said:
Hi all, I'm due to have my Band fitted in 6 days now, so am on the pre op diet, I have got to say I used to like yoghurt, now I'm starting to look like one! X

Hi there I was the same lol just the thought now of eating a yogurt makes me gagg!!

How you finding the pre-op? Make sure you drink plenty of water keeps hunger at bay and the bad head that some suffer.

Where you getting your surgery? Whose your surgeon?

Paula x

Welcome am sure that time will fly by :)

I will be 10 weeks post op band this week, can't believe its gone so quickly . . .

Try and chill you'll be just great. My op only took 45 mins, then you spend around the same time in recovery afterwards.
Have you started packing your bag for hospital yet? When you've done that its really exciting!!!
:)

I am having a band fitted in Southmead, Bristol. Have managed to do 3 days of flipping yoghurt, am peeing for England!
Just about to start packing my bag for the hospital, getting nervous that they say no for some reason, that I've not lost enough weight, that the yoghurt didn't work and my liver has swollen twice the size!!! Total irrational thoughts bouncing around my food starved head!!

Hi Kalkat just noticed your southmead bristol, me too. Hope all goes well for you. Good Luck. xx

Back