• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

paranoid about loosing weight

zoe1009

Hi All

I'm 12 days post op from having a band fitted and am totally doing my own head in that i'm not loosing enough weight.....even tho i have already lost 8lb.....is/was anyone else like this :(

xx

yeah totally agree just take it easy it will happen for you just chill out in a few months u will wonder why u worried xx

Hi All

I'm 12 days post op from having a band fitted and am totally doing my own head in that i'm not loosing enough weight.....even tho i have already lost 8lb.....is/was anyone else like this :(

xx

Its very early days hun dont fret xxx

Look at it this way, Most people would give anything to lose 8lbs in 12 days.;) Its a fantastic amount to lose xx

Ah bless ya you will get there. Believe in yourself and give yourself time. We are all here to help good luck sweet luv kaz x

I had my op on 12 July and my first thoughts were to go and buy some woopie do scales. I don't know what happened but I haven't even weighed myself yet! I went to boots Saturday week ago and got weighed but I think I'm a bit afraid to weigh in again in case I've put on. Old habits die hard. I think I'll just wait and judge by my clothes. :)

Back