• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 Months Down The Line - ½ Way to my Surgiversary!

Louanne79

Been working away this week, so missed my 6 month post-op anniversary on Thursday.
Cannot believe how quickly this time has gone, or equally, how rapidly my weight has come off!
I've currently lost 110lbs - 90lbs since my actual surgery - and I've got my life back. I feel so differently about things, and now think I'm almost back to the outgoing and fun-loving person I was before my weight got out of control.
I cannot thank the people on this forum enough for their advice and support since I started on my journey. I hope it continues, and that I am able to offer the same support to others going forward.
Thank you all xXx

90 lbs in just six months is a stunning achievement well done you. You should be very proud of that you've done fantastically well. You're going to be a WLS superstar I'll bet your family are so proud of you. Have a brilliant Christmas x

Fantastic Louanne, you have done really well.. we appreciated your support xxx

90 lbs in just six months is a stunning achievement well done you. You should be very proud of that you've done fantastically well. You're going to be a WLS superstar I'll bet your family are so proud of you. Have a brilliant Christmas x

Aww, thank you Karlos. You've been a massive inspiration to me (and I'm sure many others) throughout my journey so far.
My family are so, so proud, and thankfully, appreciate that going through this op was a brave choice, rather than taking the easy way out. I know everyone's not that lucky.
I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas too. Thoughts are with you, and hopefully, there'll be some Christmas miracles around for us all xXx

Fantastic Louanne, you have done really well.. we appreciated your support xxx

Thank you hun. I see you're having a great start to your journey too. Keep up the good work - it's so worth it. xXx

Hey you skinny minnie.
Well done keep it up and hopefully we will meet soon

Thank you! Definitely need to meet up, you're a star! xXx

tranquil_butterfly said:
Congratulations and well done. That is a stunning achievement

tranquil x

Thank you! xXx

Must be mad - have signed up to run a Sports Relief Mile in March!
Oh well, that which doesn't kill us, eh? :D

Many congrats, Louanne !!

Wow well dun uve done great so far ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

well done you are truely inspirational. xx

Massive well done on your weight loss! I only hope i am able to achieve such great results in that time! I dont think our paths have crossed yet on here as im only 6 weeks post op but i agree with the support found on this site!!
Everyone has been great so far :)
Well done and keep going xx

Back