• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 months surgiversary!

Well Peeps

I am officially today 6 months post sleeve op!

To date I have lost including 10lb on pre op!
8st 5lbs so that is a total of 117lbs WOW!

Weight loss is averaging at around 2lb a week now.

It's not been plain sailing and tbh struggling at the moment as it co insides with the 1st anniversary of my brothers passing so the food demons are rearing there head.

So really trying hard to stay focused and on the right track!

I'm ok at work just night time when my bf at work I start craving all things that are bad!

And I'm not gonna lie sometimes I've had a sneaky biscuit just sooth the craving!

I'm not going to beat my self up as I an still sticking to my calorie intake I'm going to re group cos I am focusing on loosing another 3 stone by my year anniverasary which is also my birthday aswel!

I can truly say this is the best decision I have ever made!

My hair loss has eased up a bit aswel.

I can't eat eggs or sausages anymore they make me feel sick!

Other than that really staying positive and focused!

Happy losing peeps

Jojo x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
Well Peeps

I am officially today 6 months post sleeve op!

To date I have lost including 10lb on pre op!
8st 5lbs so that is a total of 117lbs WOW!

Weight loss is averaging at around 2lb a week now.

It's not been plain sailing and tbh struggling at the moment as it co insides with the 1st anniversary of my brothers passing so the food demons are rearing there head.

So really trying hard to stay focused and on the right track!

I'm ok at work just night time when my bf at work I start craving all things that are bad!

And I'm not gonna lie sometimes I've had a sneaky biscuit just sooth the craving!

I'm not going to beat my self up as I an still sticking to my calorie intake I'm going to re group cos I am focusing on loosing another 3 stone by my year anniverasary which is also my birthday aswel!

I can truly say this is the best decision I have ever made!

My hair loss has eased up a bit aswel.

I can't eat eggs or sausages anymore they make me feel sick!

Other than that really staying positive and focused!

Happy losing peeps

Jojo x

wow! well done mate :) amazing loss :) xxx

Tray3004

Well dun hun uve dun fantastic :) x

Magsy

Nice to hear from you Joe Joe and well done you. I think we all have the demons now and again. I am like you and when upset want to eat. Keep strong hun and i will be thinking of you over the next few days. Big hugs x

Thank you magsy and everyone!

Got weighed this morning lost another 2lbs which was a shock so pleased with that!

Downwards and onwards x

Jcoco

Well done on your 6 month surgiversary. My 3 month anniversary is looming next weekend and I'm worried abot hair loss cos I only started upping my protein intake just over a month ago. so far I've lost 2 1/2 stone. Its slow but so far I'm happy I did the sleeve. :)

You will be fine and well done on your weight loss it's all a loss x

Your hair has a 3 month delay so don't worry it will soon thicken up mine has :) x