• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 week pre opp diet

rambo

leicester tigers
well folks I'm 2 weeks into my 6 week pre opp diet well I'm Doing 7 weeks so i can loose as much as possible before my opp on the The 28th Oct at heartlands hospital, alls going well and not as bad as i thought it would be in fact since starting it i feel so much better in myself less tired more energy so all in all its going really well,i,m having 2 slim fast 1 for breakfast 1 for lunch, apple in between and a skinless chicken breast with fresh veg for dinner as I'm diabetic + i can have bovril drinks and tea/coffe but no sugar in them, its going great without any problems
bring on my opp

Hiya Hun
glad it is going good with no probs, blimey your op is just around the corner. I dont know how you can drink slimfast :9529::9529::9529:they are horrible, luckily i only had to pre op for 1 week just to shrink my liver i barely ate for that week!
Good luck hun, let us know how you are getting on
xx

Well done for sticking to it, not long now and you will be on the losers bench.

:eek::eek::eek: 7 weeks !!!!! ????? woo thats a long time, youve done really well !!!!! keep going hun be there before you know it !!
XX Dawn

Back