• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6weeks post op

Jollyjilly

Hi
I am new to this so please excuse if I get things wrong. I was banded on 16th July but I have been ill with one thing after another since. Chest infections sinus bad back you name it I've had it. Not been able to have first band fill because of being unwell. Also had port pain and only about 7 pounds weight loss. I am scared I am going through this for nothing. Has anyone else had probs like me
Thanks

Sorry I cant help with any advice as Im pre-op for a bypass but just wanted to say :welcome2: and I hope you feel better soon X :D

jollyjilly am i right in guessing you've not had a fill yet? I'm sure i remember someone saying that initially you have some restriction due to the swelling inside of you but as that goes down you have no restriction until your first fill...

If that's the case, which i think it is, you have done well to lose the 7lbs considering you've been unwell and one thing and another!

Please bear in mind i'm a bypasser and speaking only from what my memory remembers. Am sure one of our experienced banders will be along real soon to give their most excellent advice xx

Back