• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

7 Stone Gone

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Just wanted to share me achieving my next milestone.

That's now 7 stone I have lost, 98 lb, so next goal is the 100 lb mark, which will hopefully happen by the weekend.

Going to make sure, I get on my bike a lot more this weekend to help me along my way.

SO what's your milestone your working towards?

Well done

Fantastic Gary, I always enjoy reading your posts, I only hope I can be half as successful as you when my time comes!
Kim

great news fantastic effort

Well done Gary, My little milestone at the moment is to be 14 something before I go to Florida on 15th August, I'm 15st 7.5lb at the moment so fingers crossed xxx

Wow well done Gary ur doing great I hope when I get surgery I do as well as u ur a great inspiration keep up the good work u must be so proud :) x

amazing! well done. not sure on a milestone for me but once i have more energy i will start to do more and hopefully hit 15st by xmas.

thats a fantastic achievement - well done. I use different milestone - either going down to next dress size or down to the next stone. I need 4lb off to get into the 18's, which I havent been at since I was 18yrs old - 37now - so thats a long time ago :)

Keep going the way you're going - and keep inspiring us

Well done 7 st is really good, i need to lose atleast 7 st, that y i opted to have the banding done x

God, I can't believe you've lost so much in such a short time. It's amazing...you must be thrilled!
My milestone would be wearing a size 16. That would be ruddy fab!

well done on your fab loss. you must be so happy. and i am longing to be in a size 16 also miss hungry! that would just be amazing. cant remember the last time i was a 16! xx

Back