• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

7 Stone Gone

My next milestone is to be in a size 16 and to weigh 13 something!

Well done PG on your achievement so far x

Well Done Gary, you have done brilliantly up to now and have been a real inspiration to some of us.
Im just aiming to get the appointments out the way and have the op which seems along way off still, but I will get there in the end xx

Well done Gary that's so so great. You really are an inspiration, I had my pre assessment yesterday (we'd). All went well so that's great. My op is 24th august and milk diet starts 9th august.

I will keep watching your journey and follow you in this, I hope I can support you as much as you help others, we all are lucky to have this forum.

Keep up the great work luv kaz x

Ah thank you everyone, but I really dont feel a inspiration, Im only following the rules my provider has set. And there are many more of us out there that do the same.

And looking at all your journeys you are all doing fab.

WELL DONE GARY!!!
thats brill...
x
:talk017::talk017:

Fantastic news PG! It only seems like five minutes ago that you had your surgery!

H x

Well done pg, it just goes to show if we follow the rules we get skinny.xx

Just been for my fortnightly blood test and weigh in, and lost another 3 kg, 6.6 lbs.

As I have only been with these doctors for 6 years, my weight chart shows I am now the lightest that I have ever been while on there books. :)

See another great milestone Gary, your lightest in 6 years, as well as your great loss.

I weighed this morning, and have lost 1 stone since starting the milk diet 13 days ago. 1st of many I hope.

Back