• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im so happy.

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Just thought I would share with you all, I had an appointment at my doctors yesterday and they asked me to jump on the scales.

It showed that i have lost 97 lb since the start of my journey, and it has taken me under the 300 lb mark, now just 298.7 which is a way forward. And just three pound to get to the 100 lb mark, and just 1 lb to get to my 7 stone loss.

Things are on the up for me, so if your pre op and thinking it will never happen, the pre op journey is so long, but it is so worth the weight, and you too will get the results.

Well done x

Well done such a great achievement. You must be very proud of yourself and all the hard work you have done. You will be at goal before you no it :) x x x

Well done, congratulations you're doing great, I'm so pleased for you, Karen x

well done such fantastic news

Lottery win next mate!Made up for you.Maz x

congratulations Gary, you deserve it! You're an inspiration to us all... :talk017:

Congrats all those goals falling at the same time. Like green line busses - all coming at once.

Why is it not cheap being post op? I thought I was going to save bucket loads of cash?!!

Back