• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

7 stone gone in 6 months yipeeeeeee

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
Hi everyone, i've now lost 7 stone in 6 months going from 22 stone 3lb to 15 stone 3lb, i am soooooooo happy :D! This really is the best decision i've ever made, i now eat to live not live to eat, i am healthier, happier and can even paint my own toe nails!

Lisa that is fab hun:D:DI'm hoping to have the same success by 6 months, bet you feel great:D:D

that is fatastic well done x

That's an amazing loss, well done! I bet you feel amazing :) I can't wait til mine starts dropping off, must be an exhilirating feeling to know you've lost that much.

Wow, that is brilliant.

Yeah, it's great to be able to paint yr nails again x

Amazing loss lisa, well done to you! :D

Cuppa xx

Lisa that is fantastic, you're an inspiration to us all who have just had our ops. Keep on being a loser (in the nicest possible way of course) LOL.

Congratulations! I have been getting the last minute wobbles over my upcoming op and this has made me feel so much better.

wooohooo thats fantastic !! well done Lisa you must feel like you have so much more energy. x x

Great stuff Lisa! Thats a cracking loss :) We going to be treated to some before and after photos? x

Thanks everyone for your very kind words, i will get round to putting some before and after photos on! unfortunatley my first photos i have are of me after losing 3 stone as my dear partner deleted my 1st ones by mistake(or so he says, maybe it was the sight of the pictures what convinced him to do it)! but there is still a big difference.

Congratulations Lisa, i only thought tonight as i grappled my way out of the bath tub that within twelve months i'll be cutting my toe nails and painting them easily xxx

Back