• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

7 weeks out and a stall?

AmyP

Hey!
I had gastric bypass 7 weeks ago and I've not budged a pound in 10 days, I've been told not to worry but still it plays on my mind. I stay the same go down 2 pounds then 2 pounds back again and it's always the same never gone up though! I was wondering if anybody else has experienced this and did they change anything that made it go down?
Thankyou Amy!

I had a stall but very early after 2 weeks out. I've read loads and its quite normal to stall now and again. Are you weighing yourself everyday ? I have always been told weigh in the morning once a week, so I do every Monday morning to get a true read on how my week has been .

I had a stall but very early after 2 weeks out. I've read loads and its quite normal to stall now and again. Are you weighing yourself everyday ? I have always been told weigh in the morning once a week, so I do every Monday morning to get a true read on how my week has been .
This is what I do too :)

How frustrating for you! I'm just 9 days out and dreading the stall phase. It's part of my history of weight loss, lose weeks 1&2 then big stall and go into sabotage mode = weight gain and some.

This isn't going to happen anymore!!!! It will restart.

I'm addicted to the scales at the minute I've lost my first 3 pounds today after 2 weeks hoping it kick starts again! Was a total nightmare! I'm scared with only being 8 weeks out today, got my fingers crossed it keeps coming off, thanks for your replies xxx

Back