• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Reached my goal ans have 7 weeks to go :)

alison1979

Hi all i am so pleased, after getting a last chance because i was not the weight i should have been at the last appointment, i rang the nurse at SRH to fine out what weight i was ment to be in kg and pounds and found out i am 3 pound under now and have 7 weeks to go so i just need to carry on which is going to be hard not to think i am where i need to be and so i can ease off a bit, i am sure i can keep doing it tho, will be coming on here for help i think :) :)

Well done Alison. Those weeks will soon pass and you will be well on your way then.
Lynne x

Thanks lynne, how long ago did you have your bypass? is it the best thing you ever did then? i am worried about getting it done coz there is no going back, its the not known that worries me i think x

Hi jo, do u rememeber me from northallerton hospital?

Alison, well done on getting past target ... keep it up - and don't go mad over Easter!

Thank you all, i was shocked when i converted it mind. i will be good now i have some insentive as well.

weldon.jpg

Thanks can anyone tell me how you get the detail on your weight on here and the rep power up and the nice pictures please. i really am finding it hard lol

Back