• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

8 Months post op... slowly getting there....

chubby funster

Hope this works! Thought it was about time that I put my Before and "up to now" photos up. I have a long way to go still, but I'm making steady process! :)

Attachments

• DSCF0424.jpg
    DSCF0424.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 224
  • DSCF0423.jpg
    DSCF0423.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 213
  • SS100188.jpg
    SS100188.jpg
    506.7 KB · Views: 243
  • SS100189.jpg
    SS100189.jpg
    511.9 KB · Views: 276
omg! well big difference!! well done :) xxx

wow!!! amazing difference, well done you!!! xx

You look gr8! Keep up the good work hun x

Looking fab hun... well done xx

U look great well dun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

wow!!! amazing well done xx

Wow well done what a great inspiration!.

I know its how YOU feel that matters but I think you look perfect now so don't loose too much more you don't want to be a twig and get blown over in the wind ;)

Wow!! looking great, well done hun xx

louisaL said:
Wow well done what a great inspiration!.

I know its how YOU feel that matters but I think you look perfect now so don't loose too much more you don't want to be a twig and get blown over in the wind ;)

Ahh if only I had to dodge drains and cracks in the pavement! ;-) x X

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

Thanks all! Not sure how everyone else finds it but I've only just been able to see a difference. I know there is, my weight and clothes size are falling but my head is miles behind. I'm pleased I took before photos, any pre oppers should do the same!, xx

chubby funster said:
Thanks all! Not sure how everyone else finds it but I've only just been able to see a difference. I know there is, my weight and clothes size are falling but my head is miles behind. I'm pleased I took before photos, any pre oppers should do the same!, xx

Looking fab sweety. Keep it up x

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Looking good, honey :) how are your ski-ing lessons going? Bet you look fab on the slopes :):) xxx

Not been since we've got back, I need to crack on if I'm going to get enough training in for the winter Olympics! ;-) tee hee!!

Back