• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 months from op photos

tray

well its been 5 months since i had my bypass, i might not be one of the quickest losers, but slow and steady wins the race so they say, i have now lost just over 4 stone since my op, but 6 stone since going on the pre op diet, i dont have a goal date as it can take as long as it has to. my goal is to get to 12 1/2 stone if it takes a long time so be it, well here are a few photos of me last night before i went to my husbands work due, i wouldnt go to his due last year as i hated how i looked.

Attachments

• me 6.jpg
    me 6.jpg
    407.8 KB · Views: 264
  • me 2.jpg
    me 2.jpg
    495.7 KB · Views: 251
  • daren and me 2.jpg
    daren and me 2.jpg
    432.3 KB · Views: 227
  • daren and me 1.jpg
    daren and me 1.jpg
    478.7 KB · Views: 237
Tracy you look absolutely stunning and are a credit to all your hard work and determination. you both make a lovely couple xxx

You look great lovey, love your dress, well done xxx

Wow what a difference! How glamorous are you?!
Well done!
Grace xxx

You look bl**dy lovely!! I cant believe what a difference it has made to you, you look so much happier too. Hope you had a great time :D XX

gosh girl you look AMAZING xxx

Well done! You look fab xx

sexylicious - you look wonderfull! hope you had a good time xxx

Wow great work so far Tray you should be well chuffed with that

You look lovely! Well done!!

Well done you look fab and loads younger! xx

Bleeding hell Tray! you look amazing!! I havent had any pics taken since i had my op, i am just scared that i wont look any different, maybe i might just take a plunge, your pictures look absolutely fantastic
xxx

thanks for the comments. im glad i did take before photos as its not untill i see photos of me now that i can see the change. hope everyone had a great xmas, must really get back on track after the new year as i have eaten so much crap this week ..lol

Back