• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sue's 'getting there' record

Lincs Lass

OK, hope this works.

The first photo was taken about 3 hours before my op, 22 Feb 2013, when I weighed exactly 22 stone.

The second photo was taken today, 5 June 2013, when I weigh 17 stone 8lb.

Sometimes I think I can see a difference, sometimes I reckon I look exactly the same (either way ..... I wouldn't date me!!!)

BUT I thought I'd chart my progress in photos so hopefully I can see a real difference soon!!

Attachments

• hosp2.JPG
    hosp2.JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 164
  • photo(6).JPG
    photo(6).JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 174
I can see a difference! Well done you x

You can defo see a difference :) Well done on the weight loss x

Yes you have definately lost weight off your face keep taking the photos it will remind you there is no going back now it will help you in moments of weakness well done keep charting the weight diary

There is certainly a difference. Mind you my face is one of the last places I lose weight from. Well done. X

Thank you all very much. I think it's the pessimist in me that can't notice a difference most of the time so I'm going to try and be more positive and post another pic in a couple of months time x

I can totally see the difference!!! Well done on the weight loss and as Tealover says, keep up the photos as they keep you going over the plateaus!!!!

There really is a difference, you look great. I had my op a few days after you on the 25 Feb. You're doing great x

Great loss- where's your smile? X

I HATE having my photo taken - I'm trying to persuade friends to marry in about 8-9 months time so I'll be happy to be in photos. Problem is they all need to meet guys first :-D

Definitely a difference hun. Your face has shape now and your neck is markedly thinner. Well done :) xx

As every one else has said - there is a difference - you have to believe it now!

I think you should be smiling now :)

Justine x

First ever voluntary full length shot!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    495.5 KB · Views: 157
You look fabulous sue and the top you got suits you so well ....lovely :)

Thank you x

I'm still shocked at having actually asked my son to take a picture if me. Unheard of!!

Back