• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sue's 'getting there' record

Thanks for sharing, rest assured, the difference is clear, below your chin is much less tissue and you also look younger, as the cheeks are no longer pulling your face down, I have a nice double chin and jowls and hope my change wil be as good, nice that you are not developing droopy skin. I think body photos will show your progress even better but you look great.

Oh.... my ....... gosh.

I spy a collarbone emerging!!! (5 months & 2 days after surgery)

Attachments

• photo (14).JPG
    photo (14).JPG
    141 KB · Views: 90
They do say a picture saves a thousand words & for each of us seeing a picture of ourselves proves we are changing. Quite often we still see our old selves on the mirror despite the physical changes that are apprenticeship to others. I was told just a short while after surgery that my face was a lot slimmer but I still saw the me I expected to see in the mirror, after my visitor left I looked in the mirror & it was as if the scales had been removed from my eyes & I saw my face as others were seeing it. My first NSC just a week post op. yesterday a teacher who was leaving for new challenges came up to me & said I looked amazing & so healthy now that the changes were remarkable & well done me. Two years post op & it's still nice to hear, the dentists receptionist does a double take each time she sees me as I've changed so much.
Basically others see & acknowledge the changes in us far quicker than our brains accept what our eyes can see we need these affirmations from others & photos to prove to ourselves just how much we have changed.
Well done Hun!

OMG hun I don't recognise you here. What an awesome difference and you look fantastic!

Penny you are so right there. That's me to a tee as I too suffer from what I call losers blindness. Took me two days to post my pics yesterday because I didn't think the change was worth putting them up lol

You are all so very kind xx

Ohh yes you definitely look different . It shows you are on the right path.

Thank you xx

I felt it a couple of weeks back but this is the first time I've seen anything more than just a hint of a shadow. :-D x

Thank you x

Back