• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

10 stone loss

Tracey ( eyore)

i woke this morning and went to get weighed i have now lost 10 stone 1 lb
i cant tell you how happy i feel at this moment in time.
i lost 2.5 stone prior to op and the rest since, my op was the 25th jan .
i have gone from a size 32 to a size 16 .

This surgery has brought me a new life i do things now i never though i would do, i have lots of energy i wear lovely clothes again, and mostly i am smiling more x

thank god i decided to continue after all the probs i had getting the surgery, i would say to anyone weighting who feels its along wait of had there op cancelled at all, it is so worth the wait xxx

good luck all xxx

Hi there I too have lost over 10 stone I had my op on march 9th I also lost over to 2 stone prior to op and I feel amazing can run jump play with my boy, clothes I can now are amazing but has cost me a small fortune lol but worth every penny glad u have also done well as a pressie for my self I treated my self to a iPad 2 for losing 10 stone I want to lose another 1 stone 13lbs then I will be just under 12 and I feel that's perfect for me x

well done to you brad x i am not sure how much more i want to lose really i will se ewhere my body takes me x

Congratulations tracey...what an inspiration. I bet you feel fantastic....piccys pleeeeeease x

Fan-flippin-tastic. I've checked your album-what a difference. I'm so hoping I can do as well as you.
Go girl !!

Well done to you all, amazing I so cant believe its going to be me soon, omg clothes shopping here i come lol x

So well done Tracey, such an inspiration. I bet you can't believe you have lost a whole person, it must be so liberating.

well done !,great to hear your so happy , and i dont care how long it takes,its worth the wait , xxxxxxxxx

thanks guys and it so it worth the wait x

Well done Tracy you have done just fantastic .

Love Marie.xxx

WOW!!!! congrats :)

Back