• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 stone gone for good

wildthing

Hi All,

Just got on the scales and whayyyy haaayyy, exactly 2 stone gone since my op. Last fill has really helped this time and I think during the last week or so I've finally stopped 'fighting the band'...Well chuffed, so motivated I'm off to a step class in a mo!!:D

Hi Judy,
Hope you enjoyed your step class.
Congratulations on your weight loss. That is fantastic and really pleased to hear all is going well for you.
xx

congratulations & well done keep up the good work !!!!

liz xxx

Well done! :clap::clap::clap:

Cuppacocoa xx :D

Thanks all, just goes to prove when you get in to exercising it really does shift the pounds quicker, think I'm getting the exercise bug so much nicer seeing the scales move instead of being the same for weeks and then a couple of pounds off....still working on the water intake though!

fantastic hun.
well done.chuffed for ya x

Thanks all, just goes to prove when you get in to exercising it really does shift the pounds quicker, think I'm getting the exercise bug so much nicer seeing the scales move instead of being the same for weeks and then a couple of pounds off....still working on the water intake though!

Brilliant Judy you sound chuffed to bits x

Well done.

Back