• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

85.5 lbs down

Redh0ttie

Hey all. I am down 85.5 lbs and I don't hit my 4 month anniversary till the 20th. Just days away. Was wondering where everyone else was at 4 months out?

Great loss, well done. X

It doesn't matter where anyone else was at four months honey, what does matter is that you are doing brilliantly well done you x

fantastic babe keep up the good work i agree doesnt matter what other people lose keep going bet u look fantastic
brad xx

OMG!! is that for real you have lost 6stone? in 4 months i think that is fantastic and i just hope the same happens for me, u should be so proud of yourself i know i would be. well done you xx

well done hun xx

Thank you all. It's been a hard road, I was very ill for the first month and a half or so. But now I really have everything under control and figured out for myself.

Very sorry to hear that you had been very ill for the first month and half, that had to be tough going and I am delighted to hear you feel now you have things under control.:flowers::gen126:

Well done on your brilliant weight loss:happy096:

Wow well done that is fab, was that pre op too, I'm only days post op I hope I lose like that, story's like this inspire me so much xx

Back