• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

8yrs banded, and 3lb more that i was too start with :( ( also Anyone from Hull??)

*nikki*

Hi, in a nut shell...
im nikki, married mum to 4 daughters,
got banded in june 2003, didnt lose much to start with, had a big fill one year lost 4-5 stone, got pregnant couldnt eat a thing so had fluid taken out... regained all my weight and struggled for the last 4 years, now weigh more than i did to start with!

so fed up of it, i get fills after fills after fills, restriction lasts 4 weeks ish then i have a 6 month wait until i get to be filled again which means i regain any weight i lost back on.

got refered for a bypass last year,got refused, reapplied again this year... still waiting for outcome, dr said ill be as luck as winning the lottery if they agree to funding :( just dont know what to do next x

Hi

Have you ever had an xray fill, or have your team ever explored why you are losing your restriction.

Sorry for all the questions x

yes i agree with mazza you may have a leek i am the queen of leeks so you should insist on a xray fill if your provider wont give you one pay for one it may solve a few problems!!x

agreed a friend of mine is having her osephagus checked as she keeps losing restriction

interesting why only gettin a fill every 6 months? you can have a fill every 4 weeks.

Back