• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 Months on

IRJ

Well its been 6 months since my op and ive lost 11st 2lbs, ive lost 16 inches off my waist and 4 inches from my neck, ime in a relationship and ive smashed my yearly targets at work ( i sell commercial vehicles target 40 actual 106) so all in all ime doing ok but more importantly after todays weigh in ive overcome a major hurdle when my scales begin with a 1 ie 19st 12lbs and ive got to say i shed a little tear this was such a major milestone for me and was hoping to do it b4 i went away to Benicassim Music Festival in Spain July 10th thanks for reading and please if anybodys thinking about doing this, dont, just do it, its changed my life completely.

One word - awesome! Keep up the good work xx

Well its been 6 months since my op and ive lost 11st 2lbs, ive lost 16 inches off my waist and 4 inches from my neck, ime in a relationship and ive smashed my yearly targets at work ( i sell commercial vehicles target 40 actual 106) so all in all ime doing ok but more importantly after todays weigh in ive overcome a major hurdle when my scales begin with a 1 ie 19st 12lbs and ive got to say i shed a little tear this was such a major milestone for me and was hoping to do it b4 i went away to Benicassim Music Festival in Spain July 10th thanks for reading and please if anybodys thinking about doing this, dont, just do it, its changed my life completely.

totally inspiring . well done . Rob

Awe inspiring... ! Congratulations on so many achievements

Fantastic achievement IRJ you deserve to be on cloud 9 after everything you've achieved x

Wowsers, It never ceases to amaze me just how quickly the weight seems to drop off the blokes. 11st is just incredible.

And good luck with the new relationship.

Wow!! What a fantastic acheivement! You must be on cloud 9. Keep up the fantastic work x

Totally awesome, you should be very very proud.

Wow it's just like the Disney song "a whole new world"!

Brilliant, you have to be chuffed with yourself, enjoy the festival and the new relationship xx

Back