• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

a big wahoooooo!

Beegee

9 weeks ago I returned from a business trip by huffing and puffing my way to the departure gate, squeezing myself into the seat (dripping in sweat) and then used the extension belt in order to do the seat belt up...

Today (6 weeks post-op) I had to jog/walk fast to the gate as I was late, arriving just before they closed the gate. I sat down easily, without crushing the passenger next to me and was then able to do up the lap belt without the extender... I gingerly pulled down the tray table and it clicked into place without hitting my stomach...

I was sitting there so smug I wanted them to open the door so I could wing walk.. another zippeee dee do dah moment.

Lovely feeling :)

Not had the pleasure of that experience yet as I haven't flew for over a year but it must be a fantastic whhoo hoo moment .... Well done hun :)xx

That's fantastic! I can't wait to have these experiences myself!!! Well done! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. x

That's amazing hope I achieve the same it is embarrassing asking for an extender belt on a plane and not having any room to move woooohoooo go you xx

cant wait for when that happens for me! not been on a plane in yonks but after im better from the op I will be booking a flight to....anywhere! roll on spring 2014!!

Back