• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Femfrankies' Big Steps & Little Uns

Welcome back sitting and crossing my legs and putting nail polish on my toe nails. Oh how I missed it. It's wonderful to be able to do these again.

:rotflmao: WTG!! Sarah :D

Welcome back sitting and crossing my legs and putting nail polish on my toe nails. Oh how I missed it. It's wonderful to be able to do these again.

I've never been able to do this comfortably so am looking forward to having beautifully painted toenails all the time soon :)

What a week :)

Well another great whoop whoop moment :D

Clocked these new Wonderfit Skinny Jeans in Asda the other week and thought i might, eventually, give them a go. Well had a bit of quiet time and decided that today was the day. Now as I have said many a time I just dont do S, M, L & XL as I find it hard enough just getting my head round the classic sizes let alone ambiguous ones. So after studying each size thought i would take the X & XL into the changing room aaaannndd they were both too big!!!!! :wee: so had to ask the assistant to go get me the teeny weeny medium (well it looked teeny weeny to me) and they are a perfect fit!! I was so totally and utterly bowled over that I cried with happiness :eek:. Never Ever in my wildest of dreams could I have imagined this ever happening to me so somebody pinch me now :D

Attachments

• Medium Jeans Feb 14 (2).JPG
    Medium Jeans Feb 14 (2).JPG
    467.8 KB · Views: 67
  • Medium Jeans Feb 14 (3).JPG
    Medium Jeans Feb 14 (3).JPG
    460 KB · Views: 71
  • Medium Jeans Feb 14 (1).jpg
    Medium Jeans Feb 14 (1).jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 85
  • Medium Jeans Feb 14 (4).jpg
    Medium Jeans Feb 14 (4).jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 82
Looking fab! Incidentally I wanted a pair of those but they had none in my asda :(

They are shifting like hotcakes here too and is why i thought i should move my bum lol.
They are soooo comfy Yve so you will definitely need the small :)

Lol I will try the medium first I think. But will see if I can order one.

good luck hun :) xx

Looking fantastic, need to get myself a pair, bought a size 14 dress from asda yesterday for £1 , a size 14 and a pound.

Thanks hon :) May need to wait for the next paycheck tho!

I know, they aren't cheap, but I was getting desperately low on leggings ..down to two pair now lol mind you £18 is far better than the £30+ quid I used to pay for my 34's

Looking fantastic, need to get myself a pair, bought a size 14 dress from asda yesterday for £1 , a size 14 and a pound.

Well done you lucky lucky girl :)

Thanks smaller :)..I'm still on cloud nine hehehe

Funny but despite all the hugs i get from him I just realised yesterday that hubby can get his arms right round me and with loads more to spare :D. A year ago his fingers barely met and that was at a stretch! I commented on this and he put his arms back round but as if I was that size again ..you could have easily fitted another me in the space!!

Wow, Frankie! Looking hot in those new pants! So happy for you. On the hug front, my hubby gave me a squeeze the other day and said that I'm boney! Haha!

Hahaha yes hubby said that mid cuddle up in bed at the weekend .. He quickly followed this up with a "but I prefer you like this" ....Dug himself out very quickly luckily for him hehe

Frankie. You look amazing! Yesssss, buying the smaller sizes (and so quickly) is such a weird and fantastic feeling! I had to take some fitted trousers back to Zara because they were too big! What's that about?! I bloody love my bypass. More photos of the new you please - and what's kitty's name please? xxxxxxxx

Lol. Our standard double bed used to feel tiny .... Now it feels huge !

Yep and our shower cubicle suddenly has loads more room hehehe

Frankie. You look amazing! Yesssss, buying the smaller sizes (and so quickly) is such a weird and fantastic feeling! I had to take some fitted trousers back to Zara because they were too big! What's that about?! I bloody love my bypass. More photos of the new you please - and what's kitty's name please? xxxxxxxx

Well done hun ..falling out of Zara clothes must be so exhilarating :giggle: I bet you were inwardly smug with yourself when you took them back heheh
Been meaning to get hubby to help me with a new photo shoot :flirt2: but I keep forgetting. Will try to organise something soon ..need a new wardrobe to show off first! PuddyCat is my hubby's other woman ..Ava :) xxx

Back