• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A couple of pics,My Journey so far! Now with Smiley Pic!

fat-girl-slim08

At Goal & Now Maintaining
Hi all,
Just thought I would be brave and post my before pic and me today pic. seeing as a couple of others did the other day.
Total so far I have lost 5st 2lbs in 5 months
My start weight was 217lbs ( 15st 7lbs)
Todays weight 145lbs 10 st 5lbs
I am so happy with my progress so far and feel like a new woman.
Its been a rollercoster of a journey which hasn't been easy but I wouldn't change it for the world.
Me In November 08 at 217lbs 15st 7lbs
ME1.jpg

Me Today 145lbs 10st 5lbs
145.jpg

Smiley Pic!
148-24april.jpg

P.s Sorry they are a bit big lol

Last edited:
I agree you look fab, but you are hiding that gorge figure behind your knee, plus smile and it will show a true likeness to your before pic.
You can really see the differance you must be so proud of yourself and so glad u had the Op...hope my journey is as succesful xx well done.

wow your looking great, well done on your fantastic achievement.

Fab pics FGS :)

Thats better!! You look amazing, you dont look like you have any excess skin at all!!!considering the weightloss I would have thought there would be some...I am dreading that bit..hope I am as lucky as you because I dont think I could ever me a Gymn fanatic!!well done.

Great pics, agree you are hiding yourself behind your leg get it put down :copon:...lol your little dog is sooooooo cute I could eat him bless...xx

you look amazing FGS, and if I look half as good as you by the time I am a granny I will be well chuffed.

Keep up the great work!

Back