• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A few goals reached

ladylite

Well I am now under 12 stone (11.12) and a size 14. Cant believe I am a 14, at my age it thought it was a number from the past like your 21st birthday.

I have also lost the estimated target which my WL surgeon gave me so everything now is a bonus.

I am happy with the weight I am, I don't diet, but I can't eat the quantity I used to so thats brilliant. If I don't lose anymore I will still be happy as long as I don't put on, but I seem to be losing about a 1lb a week at the mo and am more than happy with that.

Hubbie and I had a good chat this morning and he is happy with the way I am too, but also agreed perhaps another stone might help my BMI.

So all in all I just love my GB the best thing I have ever done in my life.

Just to remind you before

Marybeforeop20thMay2010005.jpg

Marybeforeop20thMay2010001.jpg

and after
Egypt2010097.jpg

Egypt2010036.jpg

Fantastic Mary... xxx

You are an amazing role model... plus so cheerful and helpful to everyone Mary...

What an amazing achievement and you look and sound terrific...

Your special optimism and warmth is what keeps me going...

Love and hugs to you and yours... xxx

:talk017::talk017::talk017::)

LOL Bev, I dont know about warmth at the mo xxxxx:D:D:D:D

:wow:You're an inspiration Mary ! How fab do you look in your holiday pics eh ?!!!

WOW ! what a transformation, well done and Congratulations xxxx

Awesome Mary, you never cease to amaze me!

You are looking red hot Mary... sizzling in fact... and always thinking of others... encouraging and a great inspiration... your holiday pics looked so amazing xxx

Wow Mary you look flipping wonderful! Well done honey! xxx

:party0036: :party0038:

Mary - you have done so well and your pictures are terrific. You should be so proud of your success. You have certainly given me lots of inspiration watching your progress.

I am very envious :jelous: of your lovely figure, and would be so happy to emulate it. Maybe in another year I will be nearly as good as you.

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

Back