• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Reached Halfway

That is simply amazing news! Well done on you!

wow- fabulous news. keep up the great work and enjoy your glass of wine. thats well deserved.

:bunnydance::bananalove::wow:Well done Di!! :bunnydance:You really deserve this because you have worked so hard.:bananalove: I'm really proud of you for reaching this fantastic goal:happy096:.Hope you enjoy the wine and at least Steve will beable to pick you up if you have a little too much:party0016::flowers::hug99:

Brilliant! Well done you x

Thats Fantastic Blonde moment is that all with the gastric sleeve,as i followed your post with the gastric ballon before you could have the bypass.
Are you following a strict food plan ?

Well done.

Rebirth

:553:Congratulations!:553:
That's a huge loss - well done! Enjoy the wine, you do deserve it!

Lx

Thanx again everyone ,I only had 1 glass of wine i was a good girl and it wasnt a large glass,but it went down well :D.

32bme, i lost 3st 3lbs with the gastric balloon and i have lost 3st 2lbs with the sleeve so far.

I looked on some maternity records i have of when i fell pregnant with my youngest son and i am 16lbs light now than i was in 1994,that made me smile :D.

Just wanted to say good luck to all those seeking funding and all those members who are soon to have their wls.

xxx

Back