• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

went to my millionth fill yesterday!

buglady

hi just wanted to share this with you all and give you some hope! I went to have my monthly checkup at spire yesterday and have a fill but hay no fill yes im there sweet spot at the mo!! She said i was doing fantasticaly i see the clinic every month because of my two port replacement ops (leaks) and in five weeks ive lost a stone!! So im now less than i have ever been since ive started my weight loss journey (i put weight back on when my band was leaking but that was so last year lol!!) A word of advice for all you girls and boys that like to weigh yourself daily unless you feel you have fantastic scales (which i will start another thread asking what ones are the best) i thought id be happy that i lost half a stone that is seven lbs but when i got on the clinics scales its done in kgs pain in the rear end( i work in stones and lbs) i was a stone lighter yeeehaaaa so my next visit is the 19th of may so ill see how i do next month fingers crossed xx

Buggy,

A stone??!!! :woohoo:

I'm really impressed. How have you done it? I'm looking to lose a 1 stone in 5 weeks too, in order to really boost me. So may be you could give me some tips?

I've already posted on your scales thread .... I hope that helps :)

You're doing so well!!! :clap:

Back