• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A New Year

Windy Pants

and a new me hopefully,

I am Paul and having a band fitted on Valetines day (nothing else to look forward to on that day lol) in Belgium!

Will be starting the pre op on the 1st January and I mean to keep it up.

hello and welcome paul the site is great for support hope u enjoy xxx

Hi and :welcome: to the forum. Here's to 2011 !!

Hello Paul and welcome. You wont be bringing back any yummy Belgian chocs then? lol
Hope all goes well x :)

Reactions: Bev
Hi Paul and welcome to the forum. Best wishes with your upcoming surgery.
Grace xxx

Thanks all.

Big step, something that should of happened for my 30th, 40th all to no avail...and my target is I will be a new man for my 50th.

Fed up with taking tablets for T2, bp and chlore. Want to get rid of my cpap as well.

I want to fit normal clothes without going to special outlets.

I do have some Thorntons choc's that just HAVE to be eaten before hand though lol

Welcome and very best wishes Paul xxx

All the very best with your pre op diet.. I shall also be on this from January 1st... so we can compare notes.

Love and best wishes for your WLS Journey... :):):):welcome2::welcome2::welcome2:

Hello and welcome to the madhouse.... mad but full of really useful information and people who will answer your questions to the best of our ability....

Good luck for Valentines xx

Hi hun,
joining this site was the best move i made on my weight loss journey everyone is very helpfull and informative. i have my first 1:1 appointment with consultant on 4th Feb but no surgery date yet. will be thinking of you on 14th though.

xx

Back