• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello from Derbyshire!

bexxx1978

Hi guys i'm Bex....I have just booked for a gastric band in Belgium for 16 November - it was meant to be January but i'm sooo impatient i didn't want to wait :D

I start my pre op diet on Saturday which sounds awful! It has to be done though!
Is there anyone on here who's had their op done abroad? If so have you any advice or tips?!

Look forward to reading all about you all!!

Bex xxx;)

No Hun mine was in Sheffield! Where abouts in Derbyshire r u? I live in chesterfield x

welcome bexxxx and good luck with your surgery :) theres a few on here that have gone abroad and im sure they will be along soon to help you :) xxx

Hi ladies i'm from chesvegas too! i was going to go to Shef but had a really good offer for Belgium and after lots of research decided to go for that one!
x

Omg! Chesvegas!!! Who you going with Hun? x

My Aunt is taking me person wise and company wise....r u allowed to say on here?! don't want to get in to trouble on my first day lol!
How did u all get on with the pre op diet?! :( i Know i will do it as i have spent sooooo much money to get here but its gonna be a long 10 days!
xx

My Aunt is taking me person wise and company wise....r u allowed to say on here?! don't want to get in to trouble on my first day lol!
How did u all get on with the pre op diet?! :( i Know i will do it as i have spent sooooo much money to get here but its gonna be a long 10 days!
xx
yes honey, you can say what you like on here :) xxx

:welcome2:

Hope it goes well for you and let us know your on the lossers bench xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi welcome to the site you should find most answers to your questions on here cos there is always some one who has been through or is going through the same. wellcome and good luck with your pre op diet you will be fine. x x x

Hey Bex,

Welcome to the site, I hope you find all the answers you need. Everyone on here has been amazing!

Tegan xxx

Welcome Bex, and good luck for 2 weeks today. Look forward to hearing your story.

bexxx1978 said:
xx

yes it's fine to say! I'm with wls group. The. Preop diets differ so depends which youre on. I started on chicken n veg then went onto milk diet, as hated not having gravy, salad cereal etc. easier to cope on 3pts milk and 2 yogs! But that's just me !! Day 3ish is when it starts to get easier but expect to be ratty, light headed and tired first few days.once your body has adapted to the change then it's much better!
Think of your preop as a trial run for willpower! As its all mind over matter even afterwards x

Welcome to the site!!! I'm also in Derbyshire, and although it says Buxton in my user name, I'm actually in Castleton because we moved just last week!! I was 'done' at Derby hospital, but so many people seem to go to Sheffield from this area.
Good luck in Belgium. Hope it all goes well for you xxx

Hello :) welcome to the site n good luck on ur journey Hun ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back