• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A newbie hoping for January Op

PenelopePink

Hello all...

Just a quick one to introduce myself. About to see 2 different consultants privately, with a view to surgery after a pre op diet in the new year (so mid to late January is apparently feasible) and tossing up between the Sleeve and the Bypass. I'm an all or nothing person, so wanted something more permenant than the band. I want it gone forever and to know whatever weight I end up, its the slimmest I was ever likely to be.

Am hovering around 17 stone and seem to maintain this kind of weight by pretending to diet but could probably be more, and have been less, of course, off and on, but I'm sick of the game.

I'm tired. And I want to win.

Good luck everyone! I'll keep you posted.

PenelopePink said:
Hello all...

Just a quick one to introduce myself. About to see 2 different consultants privately, with a view to surgery after a pre op diet in the new year (so mid to late January is apparently feasible) and tossing up between the Sleeve and the Bypass. I'm an all or nothing person, so wanted something more permenant than the band. I want it gone forever and to know whatever weight I end up, its the slimmest I was ever likely to be.

Am hovering around 17 stone and seem to maintain this kind of weight by pretending to diet but could probably be more, and have been less, of course, off and on, but I'm sick of the game.

I'm tired. And I want to win.

Good luck everyone! I'll keep you posted.

Welcome to the forum and good luck on your WLS journey :)

Back