• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A QUESTION!

sugga

Hi all, did anyone on the milk diet take anything to keep you regular whilst on it. Im taking benefibre as advised but i dont think this is enough and im starting to get bunged up. Any advice please.? xxx

yeah hun far too loose going to docs in a bit hopefully they will give me sumthing to stop it xxx

i had this problem on the milk diet so i took some ex-lax and i was back to normal the next day, and it didn't do any harm to the diet either. "tremendous relief".
Not long to go now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i swear by movicol, although it isnt really pleasant to take, you just have to knock it back, it works for me, and its what they use in hospitals, and its safe enough even for children to use. you would be ok taking that. its very gentle. if u check with your gp you can gt it on prescription, good luck andrea huni, is there any way u could drink any more water, or do u already feel like a camel, lol, aw not much longer to go now huni, almost there. hugs xxxx

Goodness, I didn't have this problem....adding insult to injury really isn't it...I would go with what Dawny says, I found Movical really helped afterwards when I was bunged up for a bit, so I would get that down you if you are feeling uncomfortable xxxx

You can get Movical on prescription too....I'm sure you know that anyway, right? It's soooooo expensive to buy over the counter....£11 I think last time I bought it....get it on prescription if you can Andrea xxxxx

Back