• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A Step in the Right Direction

Thanks ladies! I'm a bit of a nutter and I have a trainer who likes to beat me up! Today they were spraying for bugs in our building (what lives in this heat, I don't know) so we had to train outside. We have a huge set of stairs (10 flights) that bring you from the ground floor to the pool level. At 40+ degrees, running stairs in the sun, I thought I was going to die. However, I made it through and want to do it once a week now. Think the high heat and humidity makes it that much harder on my lungs so it must be good for me, right? :D

Thanks ladies! I'm a bit of a nutter and I have a trainer who likes to beat me up! Today they were spraying for bugs in our building (what lives in this heat, I don't know) so we had to train outside. We have a huge set of stairs (10 flights) that bring you from the ground floor to the pool level. At 40+ degrees, running stairs in the sun, I thought I was going to die. However, I made it through and want to do it once a week now. Think the high heat and humidity makes it that much harder on my lungs so it must be good for me, right? :D

Well done think in that heat I would rather swim the equivalent lol.

WTG Neisie that is amazing hunni wd love the new pic and can now see how you can manage the running LOL you look fabulous :) x x
WTG Dream :) feet up now and get some rest X x
today my steps are 11766 and yesterday 11904 :)

My steps for today don't think it will be much more for today now back at the inn x x

You have exceeded your goal steps and with every step a memory just think in a few years time those steps will be made with tiny footsteps along side and more step make more memories. I'm so glad that you are enjoying my county and will say even though the weather isn't it's brightest your steps will always be remembered with pleasure. :)

My steps through York are already Inprinted on my mind now Cupid love York so much and can't wait to come here when bump is born!

Got bumps Christmas tree decoration today which will stay with bump for life and I got a medium sized paddington for the nursery x x

Well done think in that heat I would rather swim the equivalent lol.

Our pool is super shallow on one end so I tether myself to the ladder and do static swims... But the sun is so strong now and I detest having a Speedo tan so I've been doing less of it recently. We went in the Gulf this past weekend, it's just verging on being too hot to enjoy. Sigh.

However, in two weeks we'll be in the Lakes District! We've never been and I'm looking forward to runs outside in the crisp England weather! Plus I'll be able to wear my boots!

Hope everyone has an active day! I've only got one client today so off to run some errands!

My steps through York are already Inprinted on my mind now Cupid love York so much and can't wait to come here when bump is born!

Got bumps Christmas tree decoration today which will stay with bump for life and I got a medium sized paddington for the nursery x x

Oh Dreamer making me super broody :jelous: LOL Oh yes bump at crimbo awwww and paddington too lol my younger sister had one when she was a baby and when she got big enough she pinched his wellies LOL
Bless ya x x x x

Our pool is super shallow on one end so I tether myself to the ladder and do static swims... But the sun is so strong now and I detest having a Speedo tan so I've been doing less of it recently. We went in the Gulf this past weekend, it's just verging on being too hot to enjoy. Sigh.

However, in two weeks we'll be in the Lakes District! We've never been and I'm looking forward to runs outside in the crisp England weather! Plus I'll be able to wear my boots!

Awww Neisie thats hot not sure i'd like it that warm, but some warmth would be very welcome lol........... exciting coming over for hols :) yes deffo bring boots..... coats jumpers LOL x x x

Our pool is super shallow on one end so I tether myself to the ladder and do static swims... But the sun is so strong now and I detest having a Speedo tan so I've been doing less of it recently. We went in the Gulf this past weekend, it's just verging on being too hot to enjoy. Sigh. However, in two weeks we'll be in the Lakes District! We've never been and I'm looking forward to runs outside in the crisp England weather! Plus I'll be able to wear my boots! Hope everyone has an active day! I've only got one client today so off to run some errands!

Lake District is beautiful and I'm sure you will love it. Kendal mint cake a must too but as Crystal rainbow suggests warmer clothes and from the sound of the weather your way maybe make them thermals lol! Enjoy :)

My steps through York are already Inprinted on my mind now Cupid love York so much and can't wait to come here when bump is born! Got bumps Christmas tree decoration today which will stay with bump for life and I got a medium sized paddington for the nursery x x

Christmas tree decs are fab for new babies I still have mine and all mine do too. They also have Bears that tell the story 'twas the night before Christmas that are very animated. Each of my children say they want to keep them for they're children but always insist they are brought out every year anyway and they sit them on top of their stockings and set them of in synchronised time. So funny to watch they try get it spot on. :)

As for the wellies first pair of each child's was used as a cast to make a garden ornament and painted by each child.....oh how I love these memories :)

Well I think this will be my final step count today I'm in bed now my backs hurting me!!!!

Not surprised your back is hurting honey you have walked miles sounds like you had a nice time.
I am off to Dorset at the weekend to scatter my grandparents ashes with my sisters and mum we are planning lots of nice walks, I can't wait as used to holiday lots when I was a child.

I had a fantastic time guys thx! X x can't wait for babs to be here now! Less steps so far today but still over 8000 x x

Ran 3Km before my training and then another 1Km after. Not sure how many steps that is but I'm certainly increasing my daily mileage. Hope everyone has a good weekend! We're off for a massage :D