• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A Step in the Right Direction

Hello all, ran 3Km today before my workout. Legs are super tired with the increased mileage but I'll get used to it soon.

Was hoping to go to the Lakes District next weekend but was having some difficulty booking a hotel last minute bc we have some restrictions on where we can stay. Long story short, we are going to Cotswold. Anyone been there?

Is that where you live? It's the name of our hotel. Cheltenham Park Hotel. Do you know it? We needed a hotel, not a guest house, and it looked very nice. We're spoiled with amazing hotels here so I get very wary when booking in other countries. Fingers crossed that it's nice!

WTG Neisie :) enjoy your stay in Cotswolds never been hope the weather improves x x x
WTG Cupid on steps hunx x x

Mine for today 15780 !!! 6.69 miles :) Just back from the last puppy walk before bed not sure how i made it round LOL off to bed now to rest my weary legs x x x
Night all

WTG Neisie :) enjoy your stay in Cotswolds never been hope the weather improves x x x WTG Cupid on steps hunx x x Mine for today 15780 !!! 6.69 miles :) Just back from the last puppy walk before bed not sure how i made it round LOL off to bed now to rest my weary legs x x x Night all

Holy moly! 6.69 miles!?!?! That's incredible! Great job!

Don't remind me about the weather! I'm cold just thinking about it! Though I am looking forward to wearing jeans and boots!

Ty Neisie :) That was 3 nice long puppy walks yesterday............. Newlyn thru to Mousehole, round the town along the front ...........picked up some shells and the back to the car........... After evening meal down to the tropical valley in the dismal misty murky drizzly yuck lol am considering getting out the hats and gloves again !!! Final walk was round the block in the pouring rain :( ugh yes deffo bring your boots, jeans and coats plenty of jumpers ............ but i really hope you wont need them :)

I used to live in Cheltenham neisie when I was in university. The park hotel from what I know of it is very nice I'm sure you'll have a lovely time x x

I do feel fab yes when I look at myself now I recognise the person looking back at me makes a difference x

That's great Hun well done! My steps for yesterday were 8627! Ie noticed with all the dog walking I'm doing my steps are soaring! X