• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A Step in the Right Direction

10329 today. Danced for two hours solidly rehearsing for the pantomime . Now I wouldn't have done that a year ago!!

image-124478838.jpg

My daughter jade is jasmine in Aladdin and I'm her handmaiden

13942 for me today :) completely forgot yesterday but they weren't much ...... today we did our fav walk down the valley and up the other side...... there was a method in my madness on such a wet windy day lol ivy hunting LOL ready to make my wreath for the front door :)

wd hunni fab going :)
I've just braved the wind and rain for last puppy walks..... its blowing a gale out there, in some places it was almost knocking me over...... hubby says i need some extra weight to hold me down Lol 8568 is my total which included a beach walk earlier x x x x

wtg hun :) see i would forget to pick up my phone lol the fitbit is easy clipped to my bra ready to go :) 7877 for me plus 1241 to add to tomorrows lol running a bit late on puppy walks lol

Beautiful Monday indeed hunni :) wtg on those steps 5702 for me...... not much,too busy at home these days ....soon be time to crank it up come the new year:) xx x xx x

My ex-Mrs' bought me a pedometer once. She was really proud when I reached 10,000/day. When I got to 12,000/day, I had to come clean and tell her that I put it on the dogs collar each time it went for a run!