• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A Step in the Right Direction

Hope you don't mind me jumping In on this read... Clogged up 18,600 steps today, part of which was my 93 minutes stepping on my stepstool as my guide let me down for running tonight... Well I had to burn off the coconut macaroons somehow! I don't own a fit bit, but use my iPhone to count my steps.

Well as you girls know I have not been friends with my fit bit and ended up not bothering to keep fighting with them

So have decided even though it's not the scientific fitness tool I expected, I can still use it for a bit of fun and motivation

I have packed it along with my trainers and gym gear Into my case tonight. So let's see how long my good intentions last. If they even . Get started. I feel I just need to stay active during my week away or I will pile on loads of pounds. I know I will have a bit of a gain anyway. But if I keep active, I might only put on a little and get it off again for the 31st

Nite nite girls

Hope you don't mind me jumping In on this read... Clogged up 18,600 steps today, part of which was my 93 minutes stepping on my stepstool as my guide let me down for running tonight... Well I had to burn off the coconut macaroons somehow! I don't own a fit bit, but use my iPhone to count my steps.
you are more than welcome hun and that's some pretty fine steps that you clocked up so well done :)

Well as you girls know I have not been friends with my fit bit and ended up not bothering to keep fighting with them So have decided even though it's not the scientific fitness tool I expected, I can still use it for a bit of fun and motivation I have packed it along with my trainers and gym gear Into my case tonight. So let's see how long my good intentions last. If they even . Get started. I feel I just need to stay active during my week away or I will pile on loads of pounds. I know I will have a bit of a gain anyway. But if I keep active, I might only put on a little and get it off again for the 31st Nite nite girls
the effort is what counts hun so enjoy :) night :)

Very impressive... i might try my step again....struggle before with the bad knees but may be ok now...not been on the cross trainer nor done zumba lately..... too busy this time of year. Wtg hunni jump on the thread anytime, the more the merrier ...keeps us motivated too :)

Well as you girls know I have not been friends with my fit bit and ended up not bothering to keep fighting with them

So have decided even though it's not the scientific fitness tool I expected, I can still use it for a bit of fun and motivation

I have packed it along with my trainers and gym gear Into my case tonight. So let's see how long my good intentions last. If they even . Get started. I feel I just need to stay active during my week away or I will pile on loads of pounds. I know I will have a bit of a gain anyway. But if I keep active, I might only put on a little and get it off again for the 31st

Nite nite girls

Good for your Kirsty :) dont forget to enjoy yourself too hunni after all thats what holidays are for :)

11008 for me today :) yay !! that the most i've managed in weeks lol 4.66 miles 40 flights of stairs it says lol hat all the up and down hills in the woods :)

Wtg everyone x x x x x

Oh and I have decided to join a healthy walking group after Christmas... Being blind it is hard to find routes to walk myself, and it would be an amazing way to meet new people.

Ha ha just bought hubby a fit bit flex for Xmas. Let the war begin :)

LOL perfect Al :) went shopping today, they were stocking with fitbits.....and the new fitbug orb? am guessing its not much different to the one or the flex.... just more flexible..... it can clip on like the one or go into a watch strap like the flex.... of course the straps are extra cost but it looks pretty :) i was hoping to see the new fitbit range there too but maybe a tad early yet .....