• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A Step in the Right Direction

Went out for an hour and a half hill walk today. Forgot my fit bit

Not getting out my Jammie's tomorrow - I have blisters in between both my wee toes and the next - after yesterday

Had a day out with the girls and over indulged. But my food is all n for tomorrow. Tomorrow starts my real new start as I had a wedding and my girlie day this week end. Nothing on the horizon now till the start of March t hank goodness

I see the dietitian on Friday. So better toe the line

Cupid those steps are fairly creeping up. Hope that means your feeling better xx
I'm feeling like a complete different person thanks hun. Clean house all through and that's how I deal with most emotions but when I'm down. I think being able to sleep after such a long while helps so much too. Can't wait for it to warm up a bit more though so that I can get out and walk. :)

My ten mile hike today turned into just under 14. In a hot bath right now. Over 34 ,000 steps today Headed out at 9.30. By the time we got back the sun had set and the moon had put his hat on and Angela had a wee shut eye lol
Wow kursty wish i was nearer would come with you! That looks fantastic ! Do you recommend a fit bit?? X

I think it's a lot if money for what it is. I have the fit bit one. I think a decent pedometer or the fitbit flex which is half the price would do as well. It is a motivational tool and they days I bother to wear it I do try to reach that next thousand lol

I wish I had got the flex. I think that still syncs with my fitness pal. The one certainly does

The one is all singing and dancing but I just use it as a pedometer :-(

I think it's a lot if money for what it is. I have the fit bit one. I think a decent pedometer or the fitbit flex which is half the price would do as well. It is a motivational tool and they days I bother to wear it I do try to reach that next thousand lol I wish I had got the flex. I think that still syncs with my fitness pal. The one certainly does The one is all singing and dancing but I just use it as a pedometer :-(
I have a fitbit flex and love it it wears just like a watch and my biggest fault with it is that sometimes I forget to wear it or charge it. :)

seek out the bargains hunni the jawbone is 39.00 in pcworld in sale sainsburys have flex on sale £53 ish + a fitbug which id not seen before? not sure what that's like tho cant recommend. I'm looking at investing in another very soon one for hubs and a second one for me lol want a quick simple one for my wrist doesn't need to be spot on as i will still use my fitbit one......but have seen cheap cheerful's on ebay £12 but my experience with fitbit has been amazing..... love the look of those new ones too with heart rate monitor on but price way too above my pocket lol there are so many different once on the market these days gl in finding one that suits you x x x

Hi i finally added an app on my phone . I did 7050 steps yesterday although i didn't have it on my side all the time so some might be missed a few any how! So is this good girls for a fatty starter?? Lol x

Brilliant start hunni wtg and wg on joining us ........ my opinion any amount of steps should be celebrated :) considering many of us barely walked before SO WD huge pat on the back :) The nhs say 10,000 steps a day for health so i try and aim for that, not always achievable these days being wet and dark mostly roll on spring :)

Lovely morning at spa and gym...spent half hour swimming then into freezing cold changing rooms to change for the gym slow steady pace but I loved it spent around half hour there too followed b shower and sauna and another shower. Oh and had my hair cut there too lol so very busy day... Today's steps.:)

Attachments

• image-3836790498.jpg
    image-3836790498.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 12