• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A Step in the Right Direction

wow thats good considering a home day :) mine not so impressive still :( 2 miles and i'm done for these days LOL although managed 5 yesterday YAY !!!!

Fitbit on charge 9970 for me today and other than walk around my bedroom and risk the dog thinking I've flipped I won't be doing 30 more steps. My mobile doesn't like late nights lol x

LOL i've been know to do that one lol dog thinks i've gone flipping mad sometimes :)

Hope hospital went well today:) x x x x

I renewed my phone to the iPhone 6plus...it's a monster phone lol

But....just realised it counts your steps without you even asking it to...so no more excuses for me. Although my fit bit tends to be an ornament, lying on my window sill or somewhere. Don't even know where it is right now, my phone is attached to me constantly so no place to hide. Will need to start posting my steps on here again lol

I renewed my phone to the iPhone 6plus...it's a monster phone lol

But....just realised it counts your steps without you even asking it to...so no more excuses for me. Although my fit bit tends to be an ornament, lying on my window sill or somewhere. Don't even know where it is right now, my phone is attached to me constantly so no place to hide. Will need to start posting my steps on here again lol

Brilliant news Kirsty :) look forward to seeing your mega miles :) x x x

Got a new band for my fitbit flex and not happy at all 3 times already it's come off my wrist.

Oh bummer hunni thats not good......... can you take it back? i have to admit to being terrified of loosing mine which is why i clip to inside of bra so the safety net of the bra itself plus my t shirt tucked in to make doubly sure :)

Brilliant news Kirsty :) look forward to seeing your mega miles :) x x x Oh bummer hunni thats not good......... can you take it back? i have to admit to being terrified of loosing mine which is why i clip to inside of bra so the safety net of the bra itself plus my t shirt tucked in to make doubly sure :)
no hun sent for them on eBay...serves me right but think it's the metal snap bar. Put my own in so hoping it will be fine. I'm at the gym tomorrow so will keep a close eye on it and defo take it off for swimming and sauna. Will be glad to get out to be honest I hate being trapped anywhere stupid weather. Spent most of the day checking out holidays to GOA but think it's way over the top for us. May just try save a bit more but we will see. Plans to travel in Sept to celebrate our. Silver wedding (August) but my youngest's 21st in Oct so got to wait on his plans first. If he's away I will have to wait but if not we gonna do a Zombie. Fest for him. Oh decisions decisions my heads all over the place today trying to stop worrying about my eldest and it has a very strange effect on me. Roll on the gym. Xxx