• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A Step in the Right Direction

whop whop hunni wtg :) hope you been somewhere nice :)

We go to 'the doggy field' to walk Luna.... its all farm land but permissible for the public to walk on, anyway its loads of fields where the dogs can be off lead and run, all the locals use it.....today we went up and walked the circuit, round 3 fields and down to the farm (where we pick up our eggs) then normally home 1.5 miles so today we did a bit of ground-hog day and done the circuit twice lol the dog was more than happy to oblige..then this afternoon we went to the beach picked up loads of driftwood :) it was daylight to gone 6pm :) and tonights walk brings me to ............. 14393 woohooo

whop whop hunni wtg :) hope you been somewhere nice :) We go to 'the doggy field' to walk Luna.... its all farm land but permissible for the public to walk on, anyway its loads of fields where the dogs can be off lead and run, all the locals use it.....today we went up and walked the circuit, round 3 fields and down to the farm (where we pick up our eggs) then normally home 1.5 miles so today we did a bit of ground-hog day and done the circuit twice lol the dog was more than happy to oblige..then this afternoon we went to the beach picked up loads of driftwood :) it was daylight to gone 6pm :) and tonights walk brings me to ............. 14393 woohooo
wow that's awesome hun well done. I went to see pops in harrogate :) xxx xxx

Weather permitting. I have plans to walk Ben Venue next Saturday. My highest hill since surgery. It overlooks the gorgeous loch Katrin reservoir which supplies water to a Great deal of Central Scotland. Ourselves included. I hope it comes off I need to get some serious training in or. Will not make the climb to the top of Ben Nevis on 5th April

Will post pictures if weather permits us to walk

I will defo post my steps next week xx

Weather permitting. I have plans to walk Ben Venue next Saturday. My highest hill since surgery. It overlooks the gorgeous loch Katrin reservoir which supplies water to a Great deal of Central Scotland. Ourselves included. I hope it comes off I need to get some serious training in or. Will not make the climb to the top of Ben Nevis on 5th April Will post pictures if weather permits us to walk I will defo post my steps next week xx
wow now that sounds amazing. Only hill I've climbed in years is the wooden hill to Bedfordshire but alas climbing stairs is a definite no but I'm hoping one day soon. Well done hun and can't wait to see the photos :) xx